Human Rights Educators USA (HRE USA) is a coalition of hundreds of members across the country with a common mission: promoting human dignity, justice, and peace by cultivating an expansive, vibrant base of support for human rights education (HRE) within the United States.
To fulfill their mission HRE USA facilitates mutual collaboration and support to maximize members’ efforts to:
- integrate international human rights standards into formal and non-formal educational settings
- promote national and regional policies that support HRE
- advocate for the inclusion of HRE in national and state education standards, curricula, and pedagogy
- develop resources and training for educators
- contribute to global research and scholarship on HRE
- empower educators and learners
- participate in global networks and forums to share best practices
EOTO World is a participating member organization of HRE USA.